background

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba Yo! Go Gabba Gabba Go!

Oh, hi first post on the new blog! Let's kick off the new blog with a picture heavy post, eh?

So, a couple weeks ago, I became the coolest mom in the world. I took Cailin (and who am I kidding, myself too) to Yo Gabba Gabba Live! OMG it was aaaaaawweesoooooomme (said in my best DJ Lance voice)! Cailin had an absolute blast, and even though the before and after was pretty stressful cause my kid does NOT listen to me and runs away constantly (seriously considering one of those toddler leashes I swore I would never do), it was so much fun. Because my BFF and I are moms of the year, we bought the VIP tickets. Which I probably won't do it again. The seats were awesome. 9th row, front and center, but the after party/meet and greet was a rip off. It was all of 30 minutes, and with the lines to meet the characters, we didn't even get to see Brobee. And DJ Lance didn't even show up. The show was beyond awesome though, and I'll take her again if she's still interested in YGG next time they tour.


Pre-gaming at Five Guys and a good shot of her outfit! 

Hello, friends! 
 
 
Hugs are fun! 


This is what she did the first half. She was just in awe. She sat there and just ate her popcorn and watched the show. Didn't want to sing, dance or anything! Just watched!
 
 



After intermission she got up and danced around and had a great time!

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. Falling from the top. Bubbles, bubbles bubbles. We can help them pop!
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment